The FCT College of Education, Zuba is hereby informs the general public that the 2021/2022 PRE-NCE forms of the institution are now available at the Directorate of PRE-NCE in the old Campus
The amount for the form Is N3,500.00 ONLY
Prospective students will have exposure of pre-nce to CBT Training For The Jamb.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, contact
The following phone numbers: 08038626111, 08055230118
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang wants a Mesut Ozil type of wage Borrowing a leaf from the Mesut Ozil negotiation book, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has told Arsenal that he would need to be paid £300k per week if the Gunners want him to continue playing for them. The former Borussia Dortmund man has been Arsenal’s most important player since he joined them and his fine run of form made him the club’s choice to replace Granit Xhaka as captain last year. The attacker will have just one season left on his current deal with the Gunners at the end of this season and the club is keen to get him to sign a new deal. Mail Sport is claiming that the attacker is currently in talks with the club over a contract renewal, however, the report claims that his £300k per week demand could force the club to sell him. Arsenal gave Mesut Ozil a contract in the same region the last time the German signed a new deal and his performances since have not justified such a huge wage packet. The cl...
Afro Pop Star WizKid thrilled fans including popular actress Genevieve Nnaji with his latest picture on Instagram. With a net worth of over $10m, the award winning Wizkid is a big boy who has traveled to many countries around the world. The Star Boy has a way of making the depressed happy with his style of music which is popular not only in Africa but all over the world. Star Boy was the talk of the town when shut down Social Media with his latest picture that Genevieve Nnaji commented on.
1 . Chioma Rowland Chioma, the fiancee of the popular Nigerian hip-hop star musician, David Adeleke (popularly called Davido), has also tested positive for the coronavirus disease. Davido reported from his verified Instagram handle that his girlfriend tested positive after he and the 31 people on his team decided to get tested following a trip from abroad to Lagos. 2. Idris Elba The actor, who starred in the British crime drama Luther, confirmed his diagnosis via Twitter. He’s shown no symptoms but remains isolated. Elba, 47, encouraged people to “be pragmatic” and practice social distancing. His wife, Sabrina Dhowre, tested positive soon after. 3. Chris Cuomo The 49-year-old CNN anchor announced he’d tested positive for the coronavirus after he’d had some symptoms of COVID-19 -- fever, chills, and shortness of breath. “I am quarantined in my basement,” Cuomo said on Twitter. “I will do my shows from here. We will all beat this by being smart and tough and united.” 4. Daniel Dae Kim Th...
World boxing champion, Anthony Joshua, has admitted that there was no way he could have beaten Mike Tyson, when the American was in his prime. Joshua reclaimed his WBA, IBF, WBO, and IBO belts from Andy Ruiz in Saudi Arabia on Saturday, almost six months after he lost it at Madison Square Garden. His defeat to Ruiz, was his first during his professional career. But the Briton feels he would lost to Tyson if he was still fighting. “Mike Tyson would have battered me! “There was no way I could have taken on that guy. I would have taken that pay cheque. You know what I did against Klitschko in that 6th round when I took that dive? I’m joking. “I would have taken a dive against Tyson. He was a beast. I give all credit and respect to Tyson. Even though Tyson is going on like 50 now, I still remember Tyson as the young, young 21-year-old.
Comments
Post a Comment